PLANT & SOIL AMENDMENT, USDA NATIONAL ORGANIC PROGRAM COMPLIANT
* ORGANIC PROFESSIONAL CONCENTRATE WITH ODORLESS FISH PRODUCT,
PLANT MATERIALS AND EXTRACT
* FOR HEALTHY PLANT MANAGEMENT
* ONE GALLON MAKES 2000 GALLONS - ONE OUNCE MAKES 15 GALLONS
* PROMOTES HEALTHY TREES, TURF, & PLANTS TO RESIST DISEASE & INSECT
* HEALTHY PLANT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
* RESTORES & MAINTAINS VITALITY TO PLANTS
* OPTIMUM SEED GERMINATION & SUPERIOR PLANT GROWTH
* AIDS IN TRANSPLANTING - REDUCES SHOCK
* COST EFFECTIVE AS A FOLIAR SPRAY
* GREATLY REDUCES THE USE OF FERTILIZERS WHICH ADD MORE SALT TO THE
* REDUCES ANTAGONISMS - CONSTANT APPLICATION BALANCES SOIL pH TO
ALLOW UPTAKE OF SOIL NUTRIENTS BLOCKED BY SALTS
* NON-TOXIC TO PETS & ANIMALS - WILL NOT HARM BIRDS, FISH, OR BEES
* WILL NOT HARM WATERSHEDS
NORMAL CUTTINGS ARE AT BEST 2 -3 PER SEASON. OUR VITA AGRI PLUS WAS ON TARGET TO YIELD 5 CUTTINGS DURING THAT PARTICULAR SEASON FOR OUR CUSTOMER
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Vita Products, Inc P.O.Box 565 Chandler, AZ 85244 US
In 1989, as a Landscape & Irrigation Contractor, my company was selected by the National Park Service to install drip irrigation and landscape Indian Gardens in the Grand Canyon. The Government wanted large native plant specimens planted and tagged with Botanical names for all the Hikers to enjoy. Over 950 specimens were brought in by helicopter in an open cage. The trip lasted 30 minutes at a speed of 120 mph. Additionally, it was extremely stressful for the plants to be transported from an elevation of over 7,500 ft. to 3,840 ft .I used Vita Planta and did not lose one plant. Vita Planta was the only product approved by the National Park Service for use in the Grand Canyon!
Application May 18, 1998 to July 3, 1998 Healthy & Unstressed Plants. Flowers were later cut & hydrated in Vita Flora Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Lisianthus seed germinating in 30 days at 105° F. Lisianthus will “shut-down” or will not grow past 87° F.
These poinsettias were brought to Phoenix Greenhouses Christmas 2002. They are still healthy and ready to bloom again in April 9, 2003. Temp 91° F!.
These Poinsettias are in a greenhouse with NO COOLING!
The outside temperature in
Phoenix was 109° F.
Note the date – June 3, 2003!
* Made from plant extracts
* Promotes healthy trees & plants